When They Tell the Truth…

At least once a day I get a call from someone looking to find out whether or not their lover is really into them or not. I can honestly say that 90% of the time the object of desire is just there for the free Netflix, food and sex. The other 10% of the time the caller is just an annoying toad that is slowly eroding away the sanity of the person that really wants to be with them.

Recently I heard the following “I am only dealing with you because of your spiritual gifts”, damn that was beyond brutally honest. There was no ‘even though you are cute, it’s your gifts that I like’ or ‘let’s be spiritual partners and friends instead of lovers’.

What should a person do when faced with a brutally honest truth like this? Personal experience has taught me that no matter how difficult it may be to sever all ties with this person do so. They are only with you because YOU ENHANCE THEIR LIFE. You are bringing something to the table that they want and even if they bring a little something too, once they have all of your time and talents used to their benefit they are going to move on. There is no magic to make someone genuinely attracted to you, make them genuinely long to be with you. Recognize your worth, know that your gifts are so great that people are out here clamoring to get a piece of it. Be alone and lavish your gifts on you. Spring is here and it is a time of rebirth, move onward and upward, there is no need to stay where you are not wanted. Save your magic for those that truly deserve it.

2 thoughts on “When They Tell the Truth…”

  1. Sounds like it’s time for Fluffy to flick off a flea………cause your gifts said so……LOL!!!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Scroll to Top